Sunday, September 16, 2012

EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY!!

We are going to be spending some time working with integers.  I have a song that I like to use to help us remember the rules for adding integers.  Last year I had a wonderful YouTube video that I used, unfortunately it has been removed. 

This is where I need YOUR help!

Get together with your friends and make a video for me to use in the classroom! If you need help taping, I can use the iPad one day after school. 

Here's a video I found on YouTube (I know you all can do MUCH better!):


Here are the lyrics to the song. Remember it's sung to the tune of "Row, Row, Row your Boat."

Same Signs add and keep

Different signs subtract

Take the sign of the higher number

Then you'll be exact

(These are the words I would like to use, I know they are different from the video.)

Please let me know if you're going to try to create a video! I am excited to see what you all come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment