Sunday, March 24, 2013

Final Four Challenge!!!

I've told you all how much I LOVE March Madness...SO I'm bringing it to our class!

Fill out the following Final Four Bracket (or draw one that looks like it on your own paper) and include your name.

It's easy!! Just pick which teams YOU believe will be in the final four, then choose the two teams for the championships, and finally choose the national champion. Also, include a final score.

Bring this to me by 3:05 on Tuesday WITH 2 dragon dollars! We will display them. Winners will split all dragon dollars collect (and earn bragging rights!!).

THEN we will use your brackets in our upcoming probability chapter too!

P.S. I'm sure the National Champion will either be Kansas or Wichita State, just saying! :)

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment