Sunday, March 3, 2013

Announcements!


Morning FIRE:

  • You may come to school every day at 6:50 AM
  • Work on ANY work or read with me in my classroom
  • Open to ANY PCMS student
  • You may also get your breakfast and bring it in and eat while you work
  • You will have access to many resources: me, books, computers, etc.

Afternoon FIRE:

  • After school programthat is open to ALL students!
  • Homework time each day for about 30-45 minutes
  • Participate in hands on activities and games. 
  • Snack served
  • FIRE is everyday until 5
There is also bus transportation, drop off locations:
  • George Nettels
  • Westside
  • Lakeside
  • Cleveland and Walnut
  • Smelter and Washington
  • 4th and Highland
  • 13th and Rouse
  • 16th and Rouse

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll find the answer! This is a great opportunity for all of us at PCMS!




No comments:

Post a Comment