Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gingerbread House




The last week of the semester we will be doing a project that involves building a gingerbread house.  We will spend one day building and then at least one day doing math with it. We will find perimeter, area, surface area, volume, and more.

I am very excited about this project. I know it will be fun for the students and a great way to review important math concepts.

I need your help to make this project possible.  We need graham crackers, icing, and candy.  If possible, I would appreciate if these items can be donated. 

Please let me know if you are able to send a box of graham crackers or a container of icing to school with your student by the end of the week. I want to make sure we have enough supplies.

Thank you for all of your help and support.

Miss Dees

No comments:

Post a Comment